How do I lodge a complaint about Whai Rawa ?

Any complaint received by us will be investigated and we will take appropriate steps to try and resolve it. If after this, the complaint is not satisfactorily resolved, members are welcome to contact Financial Services Complaint Limited (FSCL) our chosen dispute resolution provider. For members based in Australia, the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) should be contacted. Find out more.